|Lake Erie Monsters - 1 Center Ice - Cleveland, OH - 44115-4001 - (216) 420-0000 - Family of Companies|
Download the 2013-14 Monsters Schedule Right to Your Outlook or iCal
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook or iCals can download and install the 2013-14 Monsters schedule into their PC or Mac calendars.
Microsoft Outlook: To download the file, simply by right clicking here and choosing the "Save Target As ... " option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the "File / Import and Export" Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
- Find the desired CSV file (2013-14Monsters-Schedule.csv) and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
- Select "Calendar" and click "Next".
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "2013-14Monsters-Schedule.csv" into folder: "Calendar"'.
- Check that box and click on 'Import "2013-14Monsters-Schedule.csv" into folder: "Calendar"'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: Set "REMINDER_ON_OFF" to "Reminder On".
- Click "OK", then click "Finish" and you're ready for the 2013-14 season!
PLEASE NOTE: Your computer settings may need to be set as Month/Day/Year in order for the download to work properly. To check go to -- CONTROL PANEL -- REGIONAL OPTIONS -- DATE -- CHOOSE mm/dd/yyyy FROM THE PULL DOWN
Fans using iCal with a Mac computer can download a ics file by right clicking here and choose the "Save Target As ... " option.
- From theOptions tab, click the Import/Export tab to open it
- In the Import section's Type field, select Calendar
- In the File field, browse to locate the .ics file to import
- Click Import. In the Choose folder dialog, select the folder to import the calender, either select one of your existing calendars or create a new calendar
- Click OK. The calendar is imported into our account