|Lake Erie Monsters - 1 Center Ice - Cleveland, OH - 44115-4001 - (216) 420-0000 - Family of Companies|
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chance of winning.
(2) Eligibility: In order to be eligible you must be (i) a resident of the State of Ohio eighteen (18) years of age or older; (ii) and a home electric customer of Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison, The Illuminating Company, Penelec, Penn Power or AEP Ohio with their home electric bill in their name. Employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of First Energy Solutions, a First Energy Company, Cavaliers Hockey Holdings, LLC (the “ Lake Erie Monsters”), Quicken Loans Arena, the American Hockey League (“AHL”) and its Member Teams (collectively, the “AHL Entities”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents are not eligible for entry.
(3) To enter, purchase a ticket to the October 7th Lake Erie Monsters game or fill out an official entry form at www.lakeeriemonsters.com/millionthfan no later than Friday, October 7th at 7:30 p.m. Entries limited to one per person. On-line entries must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified on Friday, October 7th by 8:30 p.m. via telephone by a Lake Erie Monsters representative. In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize another winner will be chosen at random among remaining eligible entries. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit described below within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these official rules (the “Official Rules”).
(4) Five (5) prize winners will be chosen at random from all entries. The winners shall receive one (1) year of free electric generation at their home residence provided by First Energy Solutions Corp (“Sponsor”). The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the prize, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the team’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value. Each potential winner, as a condition of being awarded a prize, may be required to execute an affidavit confirming his or her eligibility in accordance with these Official Rules, acceptance of these Official Rules, and releasing the Released Parties (as defined below) from any and all claims or causes of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (the “Affidavit”).
(6) Approximate retail value of each prize is: $500
(7) Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
(8) Release: By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting the receipt of any prize, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Lake Erie Monsters, the AHL Entities, , and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Lake Erie Monsters attn: Millionth Fan Sweepstakes, Marketing Department, 1 Center Ice, Cleveland, OH 44115
10) Publicity: Except where prohibited, and whether or not selected as a winner, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration or authorization.
(11) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Lake Erie Monsters, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Quicken Loans Arena, the AHL Parties , and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers owners, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(12) The Lake Erie Monsters do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Lake Erie Monsters’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Lake Erie Monsters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Lake Erie Monsters further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(13) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.